KPPP Dial-Up Configuration
- The opening screen of kppp will list any available connections, and allow you to specify a Login ID
and password for the connection.
- For now, click on Setup button. This will bring up the KPPP Configuration Window.
- Select the Accounts tab.
- Select New from the right hand side. Another menu will pop up.
- Enter Real Time in the Connection Name Box.
- Enter 0198 308 007 as the phone number.
- Select PPP as your authentication type.
- Enter in your password, refer to the Welcome Letter that was faxed to you.
- Click on the tab marked IP.
- Select Dynamic IP Address.
- Click on the tab marked DNS. In the DNS IP Address: box, enter the following:
- 188.8.131.52 and click the Add button
- 184.108.40.206 and click the Add button
- Click on the tab marked Gateway.
- Place a check in front of Default Gateway.
- Place a check in front of Assign the Default Route.
- Click OK to finish the configuration.
Connecting to the Internet
- Select Real Time in the Connect to: dropdown menu
- Enter in your Username in the Login ID: window
- If necessary, enter in our Password in the Password: window.
- Click on the Connect button in the lower right.
Disconnecting from the Internet
- Click on the Disconnect (formerly Connect) button in the KPPP window.