- Change Password
- To change your password, visit https://mail.ausics.net/manage
- Select Manage Account, and click on Change Password.
- The system will present a new password to use, or you can delete it and enter in one of your own, then click Save Changes.
- If you are using your own new password, ensure it is lengthy, a minimum of 16 characters is better
- It is important to remember the easy-guess rules, don't use anything that can be associated with you, don't use normal words,
use mixed upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols, as an example the word passworded could become pAs$w0rd3D
which is much harder to guess than a plain word.
- The system does run tests on basic words and will reject any new password containing them.
- Linux Email Client Configuration   -- updated 2010
- Windows Email Client Configuration   -- updated 2010
- GPG (PGP) - Digitally Sign and Encrypt Email
- Mobile Device Configuration   -- updated 2010
- Linux Dial-Up Configuration
- Windows Dial-Up Configuration
- Macintosh Dial-Up Configuration
- File Transfers
- Configure FTP Clients
- FileZilla Linux/Unix/Win FTP Client   -- updated 2010
- gFTP Linux/Unix FTP Client
- Fetch Mac FTP Client
- wsFTP Windows FTP Client (deprecated recommend use filezilla)
- Dreamweaver (may be outdated)
- General Clients
- Configure Various Internet Clients
Some of the information contained on this site was originally written back around 2000, therefor some parts
may not be completely applicable as program interfaces change from time to time, we believe the information
provided is accurate, but we accept no responsibility for any errors. This information was gathered for our
local members, but provide the general public access to most parts.